IslandCPR's office is open:
Monday - Saturday 8am -3pm
Phones are answered
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Q: What do I need to bring to class?
A: You are welcome to bring a snack & drink for yourself if you would like. Be sure to bring payment if not taken care of during booking and of course yourself. We'll take care of all the rest.
Q: What should I wear?
A: Please wear comfortable clothing and be ready to perform active skills on the floor. If you have a physical reason that you can not perform skills on the floor, we are happy to accommodate you.
Q: Will I get my card that day?
A: Certifications for CPR, BLS and Lifeguard from American Heart Association and American Red Cross are now done electronically.
You will receive an e-card within 24 hours of your class.
After successfully completing your course please follow these steps to claim your card.
1. Look for an email from "AHA ecard No Reply" or American Red Cross (for Lifeguard only). Sometimes these emails end up in your spam folder so please check both.
2. Open that email.
3. Click the link to claim your card.
4. Create a security question and answer.
5. Answer a short survey about your class.
6. Download, print, email and access your card at any time for the next 2 years!
Q: What does my child need for Swim class?
First day: Arrive 10min early to fill in waivers
Class days: Bring towel, change of clothing and snacks for your children! Even though the pool is solar heated your little one will be cold and hungry by the end!
Click here to see IslandCPR's Terms and Conditions in regards to scheduling and Cancellations of courses.
Please fill out the form below for more information about our classes and locations.
If you would like a quicker response call 808-326-7836
73-5574 Maiau St. #4
Kailua Kona, HI 96740